This position is located in our office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Das sind deine Aufgaben / Your tasks:
- You develop and visualise innovative concepts for our mobile apps and website.
- You use user-research, data-analytics and market-insights to make informed design decisions.
- You analyse user behaviour and optimise our customer journeys.
- You create appealing graphics, visuals and UI elements in line with our CI and Design System.
- You work very closely with Product Owners and Developers to support the prioritisation of User-Stories and the technical implementation of your concepts.
- You lead design workshops and Design Sprints and facilitate user-testing sessions.
- You lead design projects and are a consultant to the business and your colleagues in UX and UI related questions.
Das bringst du mit / Your skills:
- You have several years of experience in UX & UI Design and/or Webdesign and have a profound knowledge in these areas
- The customer is at the heart of all your decisions and you have a deep understanding of user-interactions in digital interfaces.
- You have some experience in eCommerce and understand how to use business metrics (e.g. Conversion Rate, Cart-Value, Drop-Rate) to evaluate the success of your concepts.
- You are proficient with common UX/UI design tools (preferably Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud) and have an excellent eye for aesthetics and layout.
- You have a basic understanding of web- and app technologies like html, css, native vs. web-apps, iOS/Android requirements, etc.
- You have a structured and detail-oriented way of working as well as strong communications skills.
- You are a team player and are familiar with working in an agile setup (SCRUM, KANBAN).
- You are fluent in English and would enjoy learning some German.
- You enjoy travelling to Germany for some weeks during the year to work with your local team and have some fun.
Das erwartet dich bei uns / Why Pixum?:
- Working in an agile team with flat hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere.
- More than 150 talented, motivated colleagues from different nations with a lot of team spirit and passion for their work in Germany and Bulgaria.
- Intensive induction and individual development and training opportunities.
- Challenging tasks and space for new ideas and creative development.
Send your application (preferably with portfolio), salary expectations and possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reading from you!